Capital Gain Bonds
We all know that it is the gain (profit accrued) that is derived out of a sale of an asset, which has been held for more than 2 years. We help our clients to understand the key features & advantages of capital gain bonds along with the tax implications.
We also help people to choose from different types of bonds from RECL (Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd) to NHAI (National Highways Authority of India). We also help people invest in mutual funds for extra benefits.
Types of Capital Gains –
1. Long-Term Capital Gains
2. Short-Term Capital Gains
Some of the key features are –
• Minimum investment of Rs10,000 and in multiples of Rs10,000 thereafter
• NRIs, OCBs or FIIs are eligible to invest on non-repatriation basis
• Interest Payment: Semi Annual, Annual or Cumulative
We also help people to calculate capital gains tax through sale price, purchase price, details of the purchase, sale details, investment details, etc.
Capital Gains Formula –
• Short-term capital gain= full value consideration – (cost of acquisition + cost of improvement + cost of transfer).
• Long-term capital gain = full value of consideration received or accruing – (indexed cost of acquisition + indexed cost of improvement + cost of transfer)
Why choose Enhance Money –
• Ethical, transparent and strategic approach
• Fully customized investment services
• We provide investment opportunities and services
• Proper research and advice
• Profound understanding of market
Contact us to discuss your requirements…